We’re excited to be launching our new WordPress plugin for LearnDash, Cohort Manager, in early January 2022.
We’re nearly ready but are seeking 5 keen beta testers who will receive a 50% discount on a one year license for their feedback as a thank you.
If you’d like to be a beta tester, then please note that:
- We are only seeking 5 testers and we will advise you by email if you have been selected.
- If selected, we will send you full instructions on how to download the plugin and install this onto your staging/development LearnDash site. We aim to do this on 6th December.
- We’ll also send you a short video walking you through the key features of the plugin.
- We’d like feedback by 10th December so that we can review and incorporate feedback into the first version where relevant. Please do not volunteer if you will not be able to provide feedback by this time.
- We’ll ask you to send information on your device so we can understand how you are accessing the plugin and debug any issues. If you could provide screenshots, screengrabs this is ideal, but written feedback is also useful.
So if you’re interested, please complete this form and we’ll be in touch shortly. In the meantime, learn more about Cohort Manager for LearnDash.
The Training Spark team.